Minutes of the PTFA Meeting on Wednesday 24th February 2021
Attended by; Justine, Liz, Amy, Sadie, Jen, Alison, Beverly and Angie
- Apologies from Diane, Lorraine and Paul.
- Planning of Easter/lockdown fundraising activities.
- Easter trail – (will be run over the Easter holidays) Jenny has kindly offered to organise the trail and will soon be emailing Sadie all the information. (There will be 2 trails, one for the younger children and one more difficult for the older Children.) This will be priced at £1.00 per entry and hoping to have a prize per completed entry. Amy is looking into the prizes and Liz is happy to print out the trails for the teachers to hand out in class. An email with all the details of the Easter Trail will go out to all the parents once the children are back in school. Thank you Jenny for all your hard work on this.
- Photo competition – Life in Lockdown and what it has meant for you and your family. An email should now have gone out to all parents and carers about this competition. We have priced it at 50p per entry and all entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org The Judge is to be confirmed and the competition finishes on Sunday 7th March 2021. The winner will announce on Friday 12th March 2021.
- Home cook Off Competition – (will be run over the Easter holidays) Amy has kindly offered to look out 2 recipes, possibly Easter nests for the younger children and Easter cakes for the older children. Pictures of the finished masterpieces to be emailed over to email@example.com 50p per entry. Prizes to be confirmed.
- Class zoom quiz – We have decided to hold off on this one until after the Easter break and will discuss at the next PTFA meeting.
- Class kitchen disco – We have decided to hold off on this one until after the Easter break and will discuss at the next PTFA meeting.
- Raffle tickets cash prizes – We have decided to hold off on this one until after the Easter break and will discuss at the next PTFA meeting.
- Liz confirmed that she has set up a payment option on ParentMail for anyone wanting to make regular donations or one off donations to the PTFA. Sadie has kindly offered to compose an email about this to be sent out to all parents/carers.
- Jen has kindly offered some photo shoots for the PTFA when restrictions ease.
- Angie also requested a poster of PTFA Activities that can be printed off and put in the staff room. Due to uncertainty with restrictions, we have opted for emailing the teachers the information for the moment.
- Angie mention they are planning a week of Easter activities in School the last week of term and asked if we could run a Design/create an Easter egg for each class with 2 prizes per class (prizes to be supplied by the PTFA)
- Our next Zoom meeting has been booked for Tuesday 4th May 2021 (planning of the summer activities)